Any good offshore web hosting provider in Europe?

Any good web hosting provider in Europe?
I am planning to launch business Online in Europe and need over 100 gbs disk space, 2 TB bandwidth, 2GB ram for the start.
Found Hostplay.com and still hesitate to try them. What host is better? Any reviews, comments on the quality of their hosting services?
What host in Europe is better and why?

My site has been hosted with Hostplay.com for over a year now with only one instance of any downtime and that only for about a half an hour.
All in all, I highly recommend this offshore web hosting provider. Good Linux and Windows offshore hosting accounts in Netherlands, Bulgaria, Russia and Sweden.

Any good web hosting provider in Europe?
I am planning to launch business Online in Europe and need over 100 gbs disk space, 2 TB bandwidth, 2GB ram for the start.
Found Hostplay.com and still hesitate to try them. What host is better? Any reviews, comments on the quality of their hosting services?
What host in Europe is better and why?
Try bodHOST - Managed Hosting Service provider in Europe.
  • SSD Storage
  • Highly Reliable Servers
  • 24x7Support
  • Money Back Policy
  • Instant Provisioning
Depending upon the specification you mentioned, I would like you to suggest to purchase LInux VPS Enterprise plan
  • 4 vCPU Cores
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 100 GB SDD
  • 3 TB Monthly
  • Choice of Linux distributions
  • Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
  • 50 GB FREE R1Soft Backup

Well, many webmasters prefer to host their websites at offshore servers and Hostplay.com have a nice reputation in the market.
The price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.
They are no longer very cheap, recommended!

You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support. Hostplay.com is a good option for getting offshore hosting solutions.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.