Corespace or Tzulo Colocation?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
4U - [email protected], 50TB on 1gb port, IPMI nic free
I would like to know your views on Corespace.com and also Tzulo.com Colocation providers.
Any information on their reliability? Any info about them? What host is better? Why?

This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Currently, I'm using Corespace colocation hosting service and satisfied with their support service. I contacted them, told my specific needs, their IT guys helped me to customize colocation solution according to my needs.

Best Colocation hosting provider I have ever seen, Corespace servers are very fast, reliable and cool support. I've had questions that were answered and fixed within minutes, and complex problems worked on by the hosting admins personally resolved in only a couple days. They have live chat to help if you get stuck... and they seem to be available almost all the time.

Give my vote for Tzulo.com colocation hosting solutions. I like their pricing.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

So far we have had great experience with Corespace.com Colocation service.
They are quick on replying to e-mails and good at helping and answering questions we might have.
All CoreSpace Data Centers are SSAE16 Compliant.

So far that We have been with Corespace is good.
I like their support service.
We don't feel the need to change our service.
They are not the only host we have.
For hosting our workspaces and virtual desktops we use the services of Apps4Rent