Server to buy from a right porvider ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are provided on lovely conditions and I have to buy the most reliable, so what would you doo if you were me?

I would buy servers from bodHOST. Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.

• Managed Servers
  • Secure Environment
  • Application Optimized
  • Optional Firewall
  • And many more....

Use servers from reliable providers - kvchosting.net and inxy.com.
They offer dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

I just recently moved to Hostingsource.com web host. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. I would recommend this hosting service to everyone!

Both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net - are well-balanced and cheap.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.

Best Dedicated Server Hosting Providers

HostGator – Best overall for dedicated server hosting. Bluehost – Best value for money. InMotion – Best for tech-heavy websites. A2 Hosting – Best customer service.