trustworthy anonymous server hosting?

Need a web host who doesn't care what I am doing with my server. Pay with Bitcoins.
Any recommendations?
What can you say about mydreams.cz anonymous server hosting?
Are they trustworthy? What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?

Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy.
I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend mydreams.cz anonymous hosting services to others.
Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world).

Use servers from hostingsource.com and inxy.com as they are proven to be the best.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support.

Promo code: 4IPV44FREE" for additional 4 IP addresses from different address ranges for FREE to every 'Anonymous Hosting'.
I appreciate Mydreams.cz quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues.

QHoster.com and inxy.com provide the best server hosting on sweet terms.
Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.

Since I've signed up with bodhost.com, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. Check Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
Server locations: USA, Canada, UK & India

These guys are simply amazing. These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription. I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Mydreams.cz web host.