USA: virtual private hosting services?

Require over 70 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth - USA
What can you say about Hostingsource.com virtual private hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

QHoster.com and owned-networks.net are trustworthy hosting providers to have a deal with.
The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. The virtual dedicated server (VDS) also has a similar meaning.

KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

I would recommend hostingsource.com to anyone who is looking for a new host!
The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

VPS deals from owned-networks.net and libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

Finally decided to give INSIGHT WEB HOSTING a try. I have had experience with several hosting companies as most have over the last 5 years or so, and this is the best one I have been associated with. To date, I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

One thing I must say about hostingsource.com is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can. Also pretty good uptime!